Skip to content

Rates help is available

13 Apr 2021

Help is here if you have trouble paying your rates.

If you are experiencing difficulties in paying your rates, contact us.

Call 9240 1111 or email

You can also apply for a payment plan online.

Pensioner rebate

If you have recently become eligible for the pension and hold one of the following cards you can get a rebate on your rates. The eligible cards are:

  • Current and valid Pensioner Concession Card
  • DVA Gold Card TPI (Totally and Permanently Incapacitated)
  • DVA Gold Card WW (War Widow)

If you have one of these cards and have not received a rebate, fill out the Municipal Rates and Charges Concession application form. You can also call us on 9240 1111 and we can send you a copy of the form.

Return your completed Pensioner or Health Care Card rebate form to us. Send it to or by post to Locked Bag 10, Merri-bek 3058.

Read more about these rebates.