Documents for public review
On this page:
We have a number of documents, records and processes available on this page for public inspection.
We are committed to being accountable to the community through transparency of information, service data, performance and decision-making. Our Public Transparency Policy (PDF 216Kb) was adopted by Council on 12 August 2020 and commenced on 1 September 2020.
Council meeting, committee, and committee meeting documents
Council and Delegated Committee meeting agendas and minutes
Council meeting agendas and minutes for the previous 7 years are available on our Minutes and past agendas page. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require access to agendas and minutes from before 2016.
We currently do not have any Delegated Committees so there are no documents to provide for these committees.
Reports, details, and terms of reference from committees
The reports, details, and terms of reference from Advisory Committees, Delegated Committees, and Community Asset Committees are below.
In accordance with the Governance Rules, we have provided reports, details and the terms of reference from our Advisory Committees and Community Asset Committees. These are available all in the corresponding committee pages which you can find on our Advisory Committees page.
The reports on our Audit and Risk Committee's performance and the Audit and Risk Committee Charter are also available on the Audit and Risk Committee page.
Councillor attendance register
The register of each Councillor's attendance at Council meetings, Delegated Committee Meetings and meetings arranged to brief Councillors is available on our Councillor conduct page.
Expenses, travel, gifts, and conflicts of interest registers
The register of Councillor expenses is available for public review on our Councillor conduct page.
The following registers are also available for public review and contain information about Councillors and/or Council staff:
- Councillor and Staff Travel Register 2021-2022 (PDF)
- Councillor and Staff Travel Register 2020-2021 (PDF)
Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality Register - Councillors - March 2023 (PDF)
Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality Register - Officers - March 2023 (PDF)
- Councillor Conflict of Interest Register - Council term 2020-2024 - updated December 2022 (PDF)
- Councillor Conflict of Interest Register - Council term 2016-2020 (PDF)
Other registers and documents
Submissions made by Council to State or Federal processes
Memorandums of Understanding entered into by Council
The details of any Memorandums of Understanding entered into by Council that are not subject to confidentiality clauses will be published once available.
Registers of donations and grants made by Council
Registers of leases entered into by Council
The following registers of leases entered into by Council (as the lessor and as the lessee) are available:
Register of delegations
The following registers of delegations are available:
- Register of delegations - updated October 2022 (PDF)
- Instrument of Delegation to the Chief Executive Officer - October 2021 (PDF)
- Instrument of Delegation from Council to members of Council staff - adopted 9 March 2022 (PDF)
- Instrument of Sub-delegation CEO to Council Staff - 28 January 2022 (PDF)
- Instrument of Delegation by the Municipal Building Surveyor to Building Staff - 31 August 2022 (PDF)
- Instrument of Delegation by the Chief Executive Officer of Chief Executive Officer Powers to staff - 22 August 2022 (PDF)
- Instrument of Delegation by the Chief Executive Officer for VicSmart Applications under the Planning and Environment Act 1987 - 28 January 2022 (PDF)
- Instrument of Sub-Delegation to member of Council staff under Environment Protection Act 2017
Register of authorised officers
Register of election campaign donations
The registers of election campaign donations are available on our Council elections page.
Summary of personal interests
The following summaries of personal interests are available:
- Summary of biannual personal interests returns - September 2022 (PDF)
- Summary of biannual personal interests returns -March 2022 (PDF)
- Summary of biannual personal interests returns - September 2021 (PDF)
- Summary of biannual personal interests returns - March 2021 (PDF)
- Summary of initial personal interests returns (PDF)
- Form - Initial Personal Interests Return (PDF)
Personal interests returns
The following personal interest returns for the Chief Executive Officer Nominated Officers and Summary of Information documents are available:
- Personal interests return - Chief Executive Officer nominated officers and summary of information (PDF)
Our Annual Reports contain a range of information and are available on our Annual Reports page.