We run parent information sessions on a variety of topics. All parents and guardians are invited to attend.
Parent information sessions
Please re-visit this page for upcoming information sessions.
Sleep and Settling Program
Merri-bek Maternal and Child Health Service are running free Sleep and Settling Sessions for parents and carers of newborn babies through to toddlers.
To find out the upcoming dates for our Sleep and Settling Sessions, read our
For more information about our Sleep and Settling Program please call our Maternal and Child Health Team on 9240 1111.
Other information for parents
Other resources for parents include:
- Information for families with children booklet (PDF 4Mb)
- Edition 1 of our Merri-bek Families Connect enewsletter
- Parentzone Northern on the Anglicare Victoria website
- Raising Children Network on the Raising Children website
- Subscribe to the What's on for northern Merri-bek families newsletter - a collaboration between Early Links (Melbourne City Mission) and Ready, Set, Prep! (Merri Health)
- Support for New Parents information on the Merri Health website
- Journey to primary school poster outlining local services for young children and families on the Merri Health website
- Ready, Set, Prep! video series detailing the importance of early childhood learning. View on youtube
Where to find information about children's events
You can find out the different children's events that are happening at our libraries in Merri-bek on our Children and young people page.